At Dickson General Practice we are here to help. From babies to the elderly, all races and creeds, "for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health", we are here to help.
Feeling unwell or uncertain about your health has the potential to cause much stress and anxiety. Our team are here to help with all aspects of your health and wellbeing, including preventative medicine, diagnosis and ongoing treatment.
If you are:
- Worried about your health
- Feeling unwell
- Feeling blue, depressed or anxious
- Thinking about your future health
- Planning to start a family
- Worried about children or teenagers
- Getting older and wanting to continue to enjoy your quality of life
- Struggling with something you can’t talk about to anyone else
- Just unsure about your health
Come in and see one of our Doctors to talk about your needs. Our friendly team will work with you and support you throughout the process. Your long term health and building a trusting relationship with you are our focus.
We treat all people with dignity and respect regardless of financial status, age, race, creed or gender.
Our approach is a wholistic one, which means we take into account your physical, mental, social and spiritual needs - all vital elements of your overall health.