Our team consists of friendly, experienced professionals who strive to always provide you with the very best service and care.
Dr Balaji Pillalamarry
MD, DCH, FRACGP
Dr. Balaji Pillalamarry has taken over the care of patients of Dickson General Practice (previously Majura Medical) from Dr. Timothy O'Neill who has embarked onto a new chapter of his life calling it retirement.
With over 15 years of post-graduate experience working in India, the United Kingdom (UK) and Australia, Dr. Pillalamarry is passionate about providing holistic healthcare with clinical excellence to people of all religious and ethnical backgrounds.
His has special interests in the following areas:
· Child Health: Over 5 years experience working in Paediatrics at The Canberra Hospital and The Children’s Hospital at Westmead.
· Skin Lesions and Cancers: Skin checks and diagnosing skin lesions.
· Minor Surgeries: Including removal of skin cancers, infant circumcision, wounds and more.
Dinethri is the founder of Nutrisense ( www.nutrisense.com.au ) and an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Accredited Nutritionist. She graduated with a Bachelor in Human Nutrition (2009) and a Master in Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of Canberra in 2012. Upon completion, Dinethri has been working as a clinical dietitian in private practice, aged care and the community setting, as well as a public health nutritionist/ consulting dietitian at non-governmental organisation (Nutrition Australia) and the ACT government. She is fluent in both English and Sinhalese. Dinethri has a keen interest in weight loss, chronic disease such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, vegetarian diets, elderly nutrition, disability and community nutrition.
To book appointments with Nutrisense Dietitians please contact reception on 02 6247 5833
Services provided at the location:
- Family Medicine
- Paediatrics ( General Child health care, paediatric emergencies, baby checks, immunisations, 4 yr health checks etc)
- Women’s Health (including Antenatal Care)
- Men’s Health
- Chronic Disease Management and Prevention
- Mental Health
- Minor Injuries
- Health Assessments and advise on healthy living.
- Dietitan services
Dr Timothy O'Neill (Retired)
(Former) Practice Principal
MBBS (Syd), MPsychMed, DipObstRCOG, FRACGP
- Dr Timothy has now Retired as of 30th September 2016. We wish him all the best in all his new endeavours.
- Majura Medical Centre (Now T/a Dickson General Practice) is now under New ownership with Dr Balaji Pillalamarry.
Amy Birtles, Stepfhanie Collier
We have a wonderful administrative staff who can assist you with organising appointments, getting your paperwork done, or even simply pointing you in the right direction.